Friday, February 16, 2007

i stink at drawing

Part of why I should be sketching 5 minutes a day is because I stink - stink! - at drawing. I don't have the patience. It's not a natural thing for me. If I could just get comfortable with it, get over the self-consciousness, I think I'd be in better shape.

The biggest best thing in my art arsenal is my wacom tablet. Its just not scary like a blank piece of paper, you know? Undo, delete, erase, asta luego to whatever stupid thing I just did, and I can just move on without record of my lameness. I have the pleasure of forgetting my blech, and I can just sigh a happy sigh of contented denial and move on...

Here are 2 things I've been wanting to make that I keep chickening out about because I don't really know how to sew:

And the horse I rode in on:

Goodnight!

Annie

No comments: