Friday, February 9, 2007

Figured out the image thing!! WooHoo!


HEY!!!! I did it! I consulted with my IT guy and needed to remove the pop-up blocker, and voila bebe, je suis ici!


So here's a great shot of me showing off my new black and white 'do. I have to say it was months and months of careful and very special highlighting that acheived this effect. And these are my current specs (They are from Target, Nicole Millers and irredecsent). I love their look but they are over two years old and the plastic is turning and I have lost one of the bling spots in the corner, and the lenses are getting funky. Oh yes and, this is the most important thing ...I need bi-focals. Yup I hit 45 this past year and I have to either take them off to work up close (like drawing and painting) or look over or under them...and that's getting old! I do love the black and white glasses look and think they will go great with my new specialized haircolor. You know I have had big black glasses back in the 80's. They were "eyebrow" glasses, and like everything else in the early 80's BIG! Too funny to put them on now.

I heard from the gal who is trying to sell my felt work to a big client in Massachusetts. Unbelievably, she presented 40 artists . I was one. And they were very excited about my work. Though I designed a BIG installment for the space, it is a less travelled space in their complex, so they are now thinking they wouldn't necessarily put as much $ into that one piece. This gal has a lot of juggling to do, and will be meeting again with them in the next few weeks, to hopefully get more specific. The rendering represents a space of 8' H x 20' W. Needless to say I think this will be a long process, like all of my custom work.

copyrighted 2007

1 comment:

Annie said...

nic, have i ever told you that i'm jealous of you because you are so photogenic? i wouldn't dare put a pic of my face up. it would freak people out.