Thursday, February 8, 2007

Feb 8

Howdy! Nicole here... I have no idea if this will make it to your-our delish blog. I hope so, I am still trying to figure it out. Today will be day one for me just to say hi and to try to get a picture of me on. Keep your fingers crossed!

So far I have successfully posted and am now editing but still trying to figure adding a picture to the post...Not successful yet...I keep clicking the photo icon and am not getting another window to select images from my data base. Do I have to download Picasa? TaTa for now

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ummmm.... I dunno what Picasa is. I wish I could help here. Maybe check your security settings to see if your browser is allowing popups?

THRILLED to be chatting w/ you on la blahgh, Nic! I'll add links to your site asap.