Friday, May 11, 2007

Rubio's


Ok, again- not at all sketchy- but it is FINALLY feeling like spring, practically summer even! And you know what that puts me in the mood for? Fish tacos from Rubio's- I was addicted when I lived in San Diego- I am jonesing bad!

Remember all those cute bright fabrics I posted a while back? Yeah- I need a kick in the pants on that project. Miss Lovely is still without curtains and a bumper for the crib-ola.

Does this happen to any of you? Start, stop & languish, I mean, with projects?

At least the fabrics look pretty on my table!

2 comments:

Erica Mulherin said...

That happens to me ALL OF THE TIME unfortunately. I have a ton of half started projects begging me to get my butt in gear and finish them already.

Festive Fibers said...

Funny, I made fish tacos this past week. We didn't have taco shells or tortillas, so I combromised and made fish nachos! Oh My God they were delishious.