Thursday, June 7, 2007

what a joke.

I'm sorry- what is the date again? Is it not JUNE 7th?????? Why is there 2" of snow covering my house? That "bush" by the driveway on the left is actually a tree. And it is - er, was - kinda tall. And it had the prettiest little white blooms all over it... till this morning. And see the little flash of orange on the porch? That would be my brand new, ready for summer adorable metal watering can, meant to quench the thirst of the strawberries & chocolate mint I just planted in the hanging baskets.

3 steps forward, 8 steps back....

aaaarrrrgh!

2 comments:

Eva said...

I hope that you will have a chance to grow your strawberries ....mm.......in December maybe? :)

Festive Fibers said...

I can't believe, Strawberries and Chocolate mint! (oh, the snow sure) But I planted strawberries (for the first time in a pot on my porch, AND chocolate Mint in my big purple planter next to the porch!!! I love how the mint is creeping!