Monday, June 4, 2007

a new one




She has yellow flowers, cream berries, closed green eyes and a word "sunshine" written over it. What is it? You guessed - it`s my new bird:) A bigger one this time , somehow it feels more like an "adult" bird. Yet at the same time I know, mothers call their small babies like that. Because of their sweet and sincere smile that overwhelms everything :) So it is for babies too.
It`s weird, but the more I do birds, the more I want to make them. I have so much inspiration coming in from I don`t-know-where. So many color combinations, images, words and themes! I only hope that you don`t get tired of birds and I can still positively surprise you with each one of them.
I also posted a fragment of my sketching sheet here, so , yes it`s all mine! And don`t try to read it, it`s in Estonian :) Sometimes I write in Estonian, sometimes in English, it depends on my mood...
Enjoy the Sunshine!!!

4 comments:

Erica Mulherin said...

That is so sweet Eva! Beautiful job on the embroidery.

Eva said...

Thank You, Erica!

Annie said...

I love your sketch- and I extra-love that it is in Estonian! This bird knows she is lovely, by the way- you can just see it in her expression. :)

Festive Fibers said...

Eva, I keep going back to your sweet birdies, and now I realized why, first they are soo cute, but second is my recent revelation... I love the fabric they are shot against! The dots almost look like eggs!