Monday, June 25, 2007

Personal DNA

Hiya! Just saw this on Eva's blog - super fun- wait, am I alone in loving quizzes?? I love filling out forms at the doc's office, too. Am positive I'm alone on that!

At any rate, I'm feeling bold. Here ya go,
check out my insecurities, one and all! Funny thing, I kinda felt better about myself after taking this and reading the results. I've been having a tough few days (cried like a child all through church last night- silliness, and rather awkward because there were maybe 30 people there), so it was nice to see a few of the things I'd like to think are true about me in print. And here is what my dna looks like- would love to see anyone else's- I wonder if there are any common traits???




Have a great day!

Annie

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hi Annie!
Glad, You liked it!
My DNA was "animated creator". Funny, funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I love quizzes too!

Anonymous said...

That was a really fun quiz! I am a "concerned visionary"

Festive Fibers said...

I'll take it when I have a bit more time, but reading the bit about it reminded me of these two women I read about who have started a personal branding company. Get this. They telephone interview you for 45-60 minutes, then consult with eachother for about an hour on what your "brand" should be, they keep it to two descriptive words...then call you back and voila you are "sassy chic"! And they charge for the analysis, mais oui.

Festive Fibers said...

Took it, I am an "ANIMATED CREATOR" as well!

tjppnw said...

annie-
make me the benovolent visionary! very cool...