Thursday, June 21, 2007

Helping hands


Here are little helping hands at my table. Trying to help me choosing right colors for my next project. I don´t remember, if it was really helping but I felt warmth in my heart seeing my boy fiddling with threads :) Is n`t it amazing to see others are interested in your work too? Why is that? Why is it not enough to please yourself and go on with whatever you like it? Why do we need audience, others who feel the same about you and your creations? Creating something is opening your personality, your inner most your dreams, wishes and hopes. How come we are not talking about these things, but sending messages through our creations?
Well, I don`t have answers to these questions, but already figuring out the right question can be half of your answer.
Are you wondering about these things too? Or am I alone here...

So, what I`m trying to say is - do what do you feel is right to do. For yourself, for others, for all people. Bring them your dreams and inspiration. It makes us all feel better and become better. Better people altogether.
Thank You!

4 comments:

Festive Fibers said...

What a beautiful photo, such great light...and again I am having camera envy. Eva what kind of digital camera do you use?

I love your question. Who are we creating for? It is full of so many levels isn't it? And don't forget, creating goes way beyond our "sketchy/crafting" world into mathmatics, cooking, carpentry, teaching, environments, bridges and buildings...amazing

Eva said...

Thank You, Nicole!
yes, I think that putting creativity in all aspects in your life is a great challenge :)
......and for camera - I use Nikon E4300.

Annie said...

i love those little hands! they completely melt me. i think my heart might jump right out of my chest if Miss Lovely ever wants to play with thread...

funny you should ask about create for who- have been thinking a lot about that lately. my response is another post- still thinking about it, too much to go into in a comment.

Eva said...

Great, Annie!
I feel so good communicating with you and others here on this blog.
Sure, your sweetheart will play your threads! And with pins and scissors and other mommy's stuff too, which is not funny at all!