Wednesday, March 21, 2007

falling off the radar

Sorry about falling off the radar... my mom was in town from Chicago. We were busy enjoying the incredible weather- 60s & sunny in the mountains in March, what a treat! We're usually still burined up to our you-know-what's this time of year...
Here is a peek at what was accomplished while she was here:


I'm finally getting going on a crib bumber and curtains for Miss Lovely's room- hooray! I saw a great little tutorial at the Purl Bee (Purl Soho's blog)... so I thought I'd use up a bunch of the random fabrics I have around and give the triangles a go. (pssst! I really want to do this over Miss Lovely's dresser, too- I know, it's been blogged 843 times, but it is still super cute) Clearly, Miss Lovely & I are Purl Gurls.

I am having a TON of fun with these squares. Will post pics when it is done!

Also- thank you for your thoughts & prayers for Matt's dad. He did incredibly well with his brain surgery, and now he is heading into major rounds of radiation for the lymph & lung involvement... we will be spending 2+ weeks at home in April to be with his parents.


xoxo
Annie


1 comment:

Alyssa Thomas said...

GREAT COLORS!!!