Thursday, March 8, 2007

creative funk


Hi all. I am in a creative funk. Caught me by suprise, because last week I was in a complete creative spin. It was a friggin deluge, I tell ya. And now... I've got nothing. I've been poking around my favorite blogs, and they aren't even doing it for me.


Kelli, how is the needle sketch coming- how about an in-progress peek? Talk to us about this traveling book, please! Erica, what are you working on for school? Leslie, Jill, write soon! Nic, I love the sea of paint chips.


On the up side, it has been beautiful here- in the 40s, so crazy warm I'm taking Miss Lovely for walks without a coat. Me, no coat. Little Miss is bundled. I think the thaw has begun...


And Matt's father will be going in for brain surgery on Monday- they only just diagnosed him with lung cancer, and then immediately found out it has metastacised to his brain. Please keep my sweet husband, his father, our family in your thoughts.

-annie

No comments: